Tile Cleaning Lexington KY
We service residential and commercial clients for their tile and grout cleaning and grout sealing. If you’ve ever attempted to clean your tile and grout then you already know how frustrating this can be, why spend hours on your hands and knees scrubbing grout lines when Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning can get rid of unsightly build up quickly and easily and very cost effective. Grout, as well as many tile surfaces are porous, and just soak up soil and stains making it seem impossible to return it to new condition.
Since tile is usually in high traffic areas like entries, hallways, and kitchens it is usually where your family spends the most time. Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning has special tile cleaning equipment that does not create a mess in your home or business as we provide our services.
Turbo Pressure Washing
We use a pressure washing system designed specifically for porcelain and ceramic tile and grout surfaces. Our truck mounted cleaning process power washes the floor to extract soil and grease from the pores of the tile and grout or other hard surface floors. The system generates water pressure of up to 1,500 P.S.I. and water temperature of approximately 240 degrees to soften and extract years of soil and contaminants. The Turbo floor tool connects to a powerful vacuum hose, which sucks the cleaning disk to the floor, and confines the water spray inside the 16-inch disk. There is virtually no splash over to worry about. The vacuum hose draws away the water, along with the dirt, to a containment tank on our truck. You will find that our process restores the tile & grout to 90 to 95 percent of its original appearance.
After we clean the floor and allow it to dry, we offer sealing of the floor with our impregnating sealer. The grout absorbs the sealer into its pores, creating a barrier against future staining. The sealer does not change the appearance of the floors by adding a shine or luster. Instead, it preserves the natural beauty of the surface.
New Construction and Remodels
Has your new grout been sealed? I know from personal experience and from talking to many tile installers that it is very rare for tile installers to seal the grout lines. Why, because grout lines need to cure after installation for at least 72 hours, the installers do not wish to return to the job site to do this so most times it is left unsealed and therefore unprotected from soils, greases and traffic. Just contact Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning and we can come and clean and seal your tile whether it is new construction or years of build up.
- First we do a thorough inspection of the tile and grout; we look for loose tiles and grout that is missing or weak.
- We then apply a safe alkaline tile cleaning solution that quickly penetrates and attacks stubborn soil and grease. This solution does not harm the tile or grout in any way.
- Next we agitate the grout and or tile wherever needed and allow time for the cleaning solutions to do its job.
- Then we use our special Turbo Tile Cleaning Tool to pressure rinse using high pressure water with temperatures up to 250 degrees.
- Should you choose we will speed dry the tile and grout lines and seal the grout lines with impregnating sealer which is absorbed into its pores.